How To Hide Messages on Instagram 2022
Instagram is one of the most popular apps in the world today. Instagram has come a long way compared to social media like Facebook and Reddit. In this article we are going to talk about a problem that many people have when using Instagram. this error is How To Hide Messages on Instagram 2022 and cant hide messages on Instagram
- You will receive an Instagram push notification as soon as you receive the direct message. Do not tap on it.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the Instagram Direct icon in the top right corner.
- The Instagram direct conversation will load. Do not open the dialog to hide the receipt you read.
Turn off WiFi or cellular data (turn off the Internet completely)
- Now, open the dialog to read the message as well as alert the sender with a receipt seen. You will be able to view the messages.
- After this you need to log out of your Instagram account. Do not enable internet or Wi-Fi yet. You must sign out of your Instagram account without an internet connection.
- To exit, go back to the News Feed (Home) screen and tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Under your profile, tap the cog icon (3 dots on Android) in the top right corner and select Log Out.
- Now, enable Wi-Fi on your smartphone and log in to your account in the Instagram app.
- Even after reading the message, the sender will not receive the scene. You can continue to use Instagram Direct with other users and still not notify the user that you have viewed their messages.
- But do not open the dialog you want to hide your view. If you do this, the sender of the message will receive a visual receipt. If they send more messages, follow the steps above to read their message without telling them.