How to post several photos to the same Story
1) Tap the camera icon within Instagram to open up your Stories.
2) Next, tap the photo icon to add a main photo to your Story.
3) Then tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
4) Scroll down until you find the photo sticker, and tap it.
5) Your second photo will appear on the screen.
6) Repeat this until you have the photos that you want for your Story.
7) Drag your photos around to reposition them. Pinch or widen two fingers across the screen to make the photos smaller or bigger.
8) Add text, music, or drawings to complete your Story.
9) Tap Your Stories to add your photos to your Stories.
Why can’t I add some photos to my story? The multi-photo feature of Instagram stories is still being introduced around the world, so it may not be where you live. If you do not see the multiple photo icons when uploading your stories, try updating the Instagram app to the latest version because you are still updating this feature from Instagram.
This Article Included
- post several photos to the same Story Step By step guide
- how to put multiple pictures on one instagram story
- instagram multiple photos in one post
- how to put multiple pictures on one instagram story android
- how to add multiple photos to one instagram story without layout
- how to add multiple photos to instagram story with music
- how to put multiple pictures on one instagram story android without layout
- how to add multiple photos to one instagram story iphone